Executive Business Coaching
What you get
As part of the discovery process, we will discuss your personal vision of leadership and your self-identified focus items. Additionally, you will take the Talent Dynamics assessment. We will use this assessment to discover your personal ‘flow-state’, relate it to your relationship with team members (in each reporting direction) and sync the information with any previous assessments, i.e., DiSC, Strengths Finder, EQ-i, etc.
Three dimensions of focus:
- BUILD a vision around your self-identified leadership brand that inspires you, reflects your strengths, and more effectively connects your team by following The Ken Kilday Coaching Experience. We will thoroughly explore your personal Talent Dynamics profile during our initial stage of engagement.
- CREATE an action plan with metrics you choose supported by communication, technology, conversation, and observation.
- IMPLEMENT actions, assess success, and adjust for Vision and Culture synergism as you continue to customize and grow into new habit patterns with repeatable/predictable outcomes independent of changing business cycles.
What I give
We begin our first session together exploring your Talent Dynamics report, what it means for you, and what direction it provides to capitalize on your natural talents (that also bring you joy and success).
Our weekly coaching session will consist of working through your customized action plan envisioning a pathway for your business (and personal) development.
You will receive the Talent/Wealth Dynamics report, my weekly report of our session insights, and other customized items as your action plan suggests or as you request.
Your Investment of Time
A customized experience designed to move you, your team and ultimately your business forward. Executive Business Coaching Packages include:
– Your Personal Talent Dynamics Profile & Discussion
– Weekly Coaching Session (1hr)
– Unlimited check-ins via call/text/email (10min)